2011-2017 | Indigo Films, San Rafael, CA
• Collaborated with editors and producers to ensure shows were on schedule, which resulted in the delivery of over 300 episodes for major networks such as Investigation Discovery and Travel Channel.
• Scheduled quality assurance viewings and applied color correction using Avid Symphony to ensure final cuts met network and broadcast specifications.
• Streamlined workflows such as Linear Tape Open (LTO) delivery, cutting the process down by 50%.
Senior Assistant Editor
2008-2011 | Indigo Films, San Rafael, CA
• Coordinated with Post Supervisor and managed five assistant editors, ensuring all work orders were accounted for and completed.
• Researched and taught Avid workflows to interns, mentoring them into full time assistant editors and maintaining continuity in the department.
• Scheduled voice over sessions, managed media, and provided technical assistance to editors.
2006-2008 | Indigo Films, San Rafael, CA
• Assisted producers and editors with daily tasks such as building A-rolls, inserting temp VOs and exporting cuts on Avid.
•Tasked with finding stock footage, providing music to editors, and maintaining upkeep of edit bays.
•Managed incoming media by capturing and logging footage with Filemaker and Avid.
2011-2017 | Kawayan Folk Arts, San Jose, CA
• Coordinated and shot Kawayan Folk Arts major productions in 2013, 2015, and 2017.
• Edited all productions using Avid and Adobe Premiere, providing a final cut to distribute 50+ dvd copies for dancers, family, and staff.
•AVID MEDIA COMPOSER
2017- Preditor Certificate (Produce/Shoot/Edit)
Bay Area Video Coalition
San Francisco, CA
2005- B.A. Communication (Video Production)
Santa Clara University
Santa Clara, CA